Happy Foggy Monday to all!
*Phew* it has been a very busy week/weekend! I enjoy being busy, but I am not that happy when I get no time to do laundry! Sean & I only had some "down time" on Tuesday & Thursday of this past week. We were either hosting dinner or going to a friend's house for dinner all week long. It must be the feeling of "spring" that is making us just that much more sociable.
One of the highlights of this past week was going to the Flying Club (where Sean once worked as a dispatcher, and then an instructor) and meeting up with old flying buddies. Speaking of which on Friday afternoon I played hookey from work and we met up with an old colleague of Sean's - it was GREAT to see you again, Sue!! The other highlight was having the gang over to Sean's parent's house for an East Indian nosh. (I will post pics of all of our week's events on my flickr site sometime this week)
I really should write more and do a proper blog about all of our festivities, but I have to prepare for the audit committee meeting.
Have a good week,
CG
Monday, 26 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It was great to see you at the W&W thingy and I hope you are going to get to the big "whoopty" on May 18th. I'm sitting on some tickets for you. Quodlibet indicated that Sue and the Cap't Sean might go to the Club on Friday morning so I popped in ... no joy in mudville so it was espeically nice to see you on Saturday.
Post a Comment