"Gawd's Away on Business" ~ Tom Waits
Winter at last? Oh, you DID have a real summer er... WINTER.We didn't! Our biological clock has gone mad on us. Summer - Autumn - Spring - Autumn - Some sort of Summer - Autumn - more Autumn... We are having a nice spring time right now... +18 degrees today.NICE!
Good job canagal...you rock!!! But now it comes the walrous says to bring on summer!!!! I hope the next video is on bikinis and speedos.
Thanks!!Did you get your video submitted in time for "Herland"?
that dern dihydrogenoxide!don't all the multinational conglomerates know how its affecting the atmosphere....Thank about global warming, people!!!!!!
ohhh...I meant to say think....not "think" sounding all 'Retha Franklin-like
How come I can't get this to play?
Me neither!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Winter at last? Oh, you DID have a real summer er... WINTER.
We didn't! Our biological clock has gone mad on us. Summer - Autumn - Spring - Autumn - Some sort of Summer - Autumn - more Autumn...
We are having a nice spring time right now... +18 degrees today.
NICE!
Good job canagal...you rock!!! But now it comes the walrous says to bring on summer!!!! I hope the next video is on bikinis and speedos.
Thanks!!
Did you get your video submitted in time for "Herland"?
that dern dihydrogenoxide!
don't all the multinational conglomerates know how its affecting the atmosphere....
Thank about global warming, people!!!!!!
ohhh...I meant to say think....
not "think" sounding all 'Retha Franklin-like
How come I can't get this to play?
Me neither!
Post a Comment