Monday, 22 January 2007

A Cool Coffee Chick (& a X'n at that!)

If you have not been reading Coffee's blog, I suggest that you zoom over there. Coffee is a great gal. The one thing I love about her is that she is a real person. She speaks her mind and makes me laugh quite often.

Furthermore, she is a Christian and respects the fact that I am in a way a self-imposed X'n exile. Not once has Coffee judged me or "ran away and hid" because of who I am. She takes me for who I am.

In return, I accept her for who she is.

Read her blog today!!

CG

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that was sweet! And not once have you judged me and my God loving soul. So see... it goes BOTH ways.

MB said...

What are Josh and Jack saying to you today, Canagal?

http://reiddalgleish.blogspot.com/2007/01/happy-answer-your-cats-question-day.html

CanaGal said...

that is a great question, reid - unfortunately, little jacky is no longer with us. You meant Eddie, right?

MB said...

I meant Eddie, not Jack -- sorry.

For some reason, I think of your 'Hi - listen to Jack' voicemail and I get a little confused.

Eddie's the new kid on the block, and I'm sure he had lots of questions to ask!

CanaGal said...

d'you know that "I listen to Jack" message freaked out my Mom? She hunted me down after she heard the message for the 1st time to make sure I wasn't going off of the deep end. I guess the part where I said, "and I even listen to the little voices inside my head", might have been too much for Mama!