Wednesday, 7 February 2007

Blah

Remember that character from Charlie Brown? I think his name was Linus. He always had dirt swirling around him and a black cloud above him. (Please correct me if I am wrong).

That is how I feel.

Usually, I love this kind of weather, but for some reason all of the grayness of the city has got me feeling "blah".

Then, to top it off, yesterday someone encroached into my personal space in a negative way, and I just didn't seem to have the balls to stand up for myself.

So, I am trying to shake off the grayness of the weather, and I am trying to stop berating myself over my lack of self-protection.

Last night I made huge inroads into getting myself out of the black cloud. I received a funny and encouraging email from a buddy in California & I received a huge bear hug from Sean. To top it all off, both cats decided to cuddle with me while I layed on our couch and felt sorry for myself.

Ok, I am off to go look for my inner, happy child.

Toodles,
CG

1 comment:

Jeff Skybar said...

PigPen was the name of the character in Charlie Brown with the dirt cloud around him. Cheer up, chin up and move forward. Just send me the address of this person that bothered you, and for $500.00 they will be gone forever. Hitmen are cheap these days an I have a coupon, two for the price of one.