Basically, over the past 3 days our little group have been emailing back and forth about our BBQ night tomorrow night. We are bound and determined that our having our first "spring" (even though we still have 20 days of "official" winter) BBQ will cause the snow to stop blowing. We all have worked very hard over the latest drilling season and we want an EARLY spring break up.
So, back to emailing back and forth... it started out with an innocent confirmation email from Tara in regards to time of the BBQ, who is bringing what, and volunteering our buddy Tom to be the man about the BBQ.
From this innocent email, things slowly went down hill...I think the start of the debauchery was when Tom or Doug made a comment that they were bringing dessert and a pair of speedos. That thread of the email bounced back and forth for awhile, and then Tom, made a comment about beefcake and Doug wearing speedos, and emailed us a quick and dirty photoshop of Doug:

So, there were some emails back and forth about speedos and the like. Sean made a few email comments about sagging scrotum and then we went further down the road of nastiness with a discussion about labia (roast beef curtains) . . . which brought in the comment from one friend that he was going to become a vegetarian after all of this talk . . .
So, the emails went around and around about the BBQ and speedos, and scrotum yoghurt and chocolate wax, waxing asses, scrotum tucks, roast beef curtains and etc...
Then, this final email from Meghann:
"Hi all,
I just opened my email(after 3 very busy work days)to find 37! unread
messages! Seriously does nobody work?
See you all tomorrow and thanks for the entertainment:)
Meg"
Sean & I were concurrently checking our emails from our respective computers and read Meg's message almost simultaneously... well, her email caused a huge burst of laughter from both us.
Again, I think this is a comment that will only get everyone in our group laughing, but I thought I would share it with y'all.
Ok, it is early and I am TIRED. Sean didn't get home until the wee hours of the morn. No matter how quiet he is when he comes home, I do wake up . . . So I am going to go catch some Z's.
Toodles,
CG
PS: an update to our emailing silliness:
A response to Meghann's post from Sean:
Thanks Meghann that was the most I laughed out of this whole email thing.
Sean
And a reply to Meghann's email from Shauna:
I have to second Meghann's opinion.......you guys are sad, sad little
beings!!!! :o)
First of all...Tom, I'm a little concerned about one of your emails....it read,
Why is it that you are talking about speedos being optional and your sister at the same time?? Am I the only one that finds that a wee bit disturbing?? Secondly, I think it's time we put the pomegranate on the term scrotum yogurt...or any variance of the term.....oh, wait, I just threw up a little in my mouth.....ewwww Thirdly, and finally...Tom you are a genius with photoshop...the picture is fantastic, I think I'll frame it!!! I love you all..... and really enjoyed reading the discussions of the last three days. Can't wait until tomorrow!! Shauna"Speedos are optional. if you know what I mean.
Yes Jody will be there."


3 comments:
Toooo funny! I can only imagine, knowing the bunch of you!!
Quod!
You are back!!
Ok... scrotum yogurt? EWWWW.
is that like dick cheese?
Post a Comment