Bathing Suit Pic
Captain Fartlek has requested a bathing suit pic of yours truly. Here it is:

I call this my "Hawaii Here I Come" bathing suit look!
posted by CanaGal at 12:38
6 Comments:
captainfartlek said...
Awesome pic!!! Do you think Lesta could borrow that outfit?
14 September, 2006 12:51
Martijn said...
Oh my god, you look like Tante G......
14 September, 2006 13:07
CanaGal said...
ouch! 'tijn! Them's fighting words!!!
14 September, 2006 14:08
Quodlibet said...
You stole my look!
14 September, 2006 14:12
The March Hare said...
Wow, you beat me with this picture! It will not longer be necessary for me to put your snorkeling pics on line... You mind me having it blown up as an exquisive wall paper? ;-)
14 September, 2006 14:32
trying2hide said...
Canadian and yet darker than I am.
Good thing you have been to the islands.
Nice cap! Where can I get me one of those!
14 September, 2006 20:40
Post a Comment


No comments:
Post a Comment