Thursday, 14 December 2006

A Compliment

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Compliment
Yesterday, when I was on the elevator, a gentleman (who is in his late 50's) smiled at me. I see him on the elevator quite a bit, so I cracked a joke, "we have to stop meeting like this". He smiled and said he always notices me on the elevator because of the "smiling tilt of my head".
A compliment like that is so rare - to have a complete stranger see inside my soul and realize how truly happy and content I really am.
CG
posted by CanaGal at 06:40
9 Comments:

Jeff Skybar said...
That's cool.

26 July, 2006 07:19
CanaGal said...
thanks

26 July, 2006 09:38
Bigbro said...
Spooky, someone looking right into your soul... But I guess your soul emerges from your face or isn't that what you meant in this entry?

26 July, 2006 13:04
Martijn said...
Good to have you back!

You also looked very good on Hildert's pic. It is that you're my cousin....

26 July, 2006 13:33
Bigbro said...
Oh, I posted again (at last).
Let's see if I can keep that up for some time again...

You have to edit the links on your new template ;-p

26 July, 2006 13:41
CoffeeBigPlz said...
You know, true contentment in your heart comes in many forms. It is so sweet (I mean this in a sincere way) that you pass this off to others. Like, they see it.

Kinda cool... no?

27 July, 2006 16:45
Minge said...
That is so sweet!

28 July, 2006 09:35
CanaGal said...
thanks guys!
:-)
It is nice to know that good energy is recognized, and not only "bad vibes"

28 July, 2006 19:53
The Experience said...
Glowy, glowy, glowy.

28 July, 2006 21:54

No comments: