Thursday, 14 December 2006

Reid!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Reid!
what is that website addy where you can submit hummer photos? Look at this one of me in NL:

posted by CanaGal at 08:22
12 Comments:

Quodlibet said...
Nice!!!

21 October, 2006 23:59
Jeff Skybar said...
I just bought a hummer. I love it. 5 miles to the gallon. Not bad.

25 October, 2006 09:05
The March Hare said...
No Jeff, you did not!

25 October, 2006 11:08
Reid Dalgleish said...
It's http://www.fuh2.com.

26 October, 2006 13:25
The Experience said...
FUH2!

26 October, 2006 13:48
Reid Dalgleish said...
I love the pic Nance. It definitely belongs on the site!

26 October, 2006 17:54
CanaGal said...
thanks for the link, Reid. I think I will submit the pic. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a HUMMER in holland, of all places.

27 October, 2006 12:52
CanaGal said...
i sent my photo to the site!

27 October, 2006 17:01
Reid Dalgleish said...
It would seem to me that a Hummer in Holland would be even more a 'f-u world' gesture of conspicuous consumption in a country of tiny cars and bikes. The owner must be one hell of an asshole!

28 October, 2006 18:57
The March Hare said...
What do you mean, NO hummers in Holland? Like we can't have them?!?!
;-)
Of course we do, but Reid's right that they are regarded here as utterly a-social and indeed, the owner is a mega asshole!

30 October, 2006 11:43
Martijn said...
What did you do with your yahoo email account? It keeps bouncing....

You have a very yedema face. Mail me and I tell you where I found out.

31 October, 2006 14:07
Anonymous said...
which ones the Hummer?

05 November, 2006 01:24
Post a Comment

No comments: