Thursday, 14 December 2006

Things That Make You Go "Hmmmm"

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Things that make you go "hmmm"
This is a picture of one of the toilets in the public bathroom on my floor at work:


what I want to draw your attention to are the elastics on the top of the toilet. Elastics of that type are what the mail man binds our mail in. Those elastics have been there for a few weeks now. This makes me wonder, do the cleaners even clean the toilet? Because, surely, if they did, the elastics would be removed.

Then, I began to wonder why are there elastics on the toilet of a public bathroom? Has someone gone to their mail box, picked up their mail and then went to the bathroom with their mail in hand? Which leads me to the query: is someone taking a shit and going through their mail at the same time?

But, now I have realized that I have taken a picture of the elastics from our public bathroom and have posted it onto my blog - so what is creepier??

I hope that brings a smile to your face, Reid!

CG

posted by CanaGal at 15:11
4 Comments:

Jeff said...
i would keep piling elastics there just to see how long it will be bofre the cleaners will remove them. We do those tricks here. I still have a brownie on the floor since last Christmas.

Jeff Skybar

16 November, 2006 09:59
CanaGal said...
good idea!

16 November, 2006 10:15
CaptainFartlek said...
Take out your bright red lipstick from your coco channel purse and draw an arrow towards the elastics.

PS Don't use the lipstick again!!

17 November, 2006 12:30
CanaGal said...
psst: no one was supposed to know about my coco chanel purse

17 November, 2006 16:36
Post a Comment

No comments: