Friday, December 01, 2006
Conversation With Skybar
On my crackberry:
Me: oui. There is some guy sitting beside me who is reading all of the
emails I am sending out....
Skybar: Nosy guy - go FUCK yourself and quit reading someone else's e-mails.
Make sure he sees this!
ahh, how I missed Jeff!
posted by CanaGal at 07:58
5 Comments:
Jeff said...
I just can't STAND nosy holes! Mind your own business, or at best emerse yourself totally into my life, not just graze over a few e-mails here or there.
01 December, 2006 08:51
CaptainFartlek said...
True friends are cool :)
Is a crack berry the same thing as a blackberry? What can a crackberry do that a blackberry cannot?
01 December, 2006 08:55
Bigbro said...
Am I nosy if I keep reading your blog? Or am I cool = true friend and allowed to? ;-P
01 December, 2006 09:02
CanaGal said...
of course you are all of those positive things, RDW!! :-)
Marns: a crackberry is a blackberry that you are addicted to, like crack...
01 December, 2006 10:21
pingcat said...
So .... am I given to understand that you are "crakin'" on the LRT or something like that?
01 December, 2006 14:59
Post a Comment
Thursday, 14 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment