So, I went to post on Lisa's blog, and the damn beta blogger would not let me post a frickin comment. The help pages indicated that I need to get a google account. In doing so, I created a 2nd Canagal! Eep! There are 2 of us out there now! I feel the multi-personality syndrome coming on!
I miss my first wacky world of nothing!
Reid!!!!
I need your help, PLEASE! How do I transfer my entire old blog to this new one?
Ok, back to work I go!
Hi Ho Hi Ho
Thursday, 14 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Honest, I didn't have any trouble at all. When it asked if I wanted to experience the benefits of the beta thingy I just said yes and it transferred all that I had. Mind you, mine is not nearly as extensive as yours AND when I go to comment on a blog site I have to make sure that I am "logged in" before I start to write a comment because if I don't when I go to the "publish" button it tells me I have to log in and I lose what is written when the new page comes up. I've taken to using "copy" just in case I have to "paste" my comments anew.
Good Luck with it!
thanks! Thus far, it has been an experience. A trying one at that!
Good tip on the copy & paste
Post a Comment